Gridley Grade School and Jefferson Park School
Research and experience shows us that a parent’s/guardian’s involvement in a child’s education is directly related to his/her success in school. To maximize your child’s success, emphasize the importance of education through the following:
- Ensure that your child is at school on time each day
- Attend parent/teacher conferences and school events
- Monitor your child’s homework daily
- Expect and support positive behavior at school
- Read with your child or encourage your child to read daily
I love seeing your children each and every day. It is truly the highlight of my day. You trust us to care, encourage, teach and respect them each and every day. We also trust that you will support our decisions and communicate with us when you have concerns regarding your children. We are committed to providing a “family” environment at JP and GGS.
Always feel free to call, email or stop in if you have questions, concerns or want to share some positives.
Principal JP and GGS